See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Do more with Shrinky Dink!!

There are just a few spots left in my MYO Embellishment class on Sunday at Scraptivate. In this class I am going to be showing the super awesome trick I have found that makes Shrinky Dink so much easier to use and giving you some ideas on how to incorporate them in your art, on layouts, cards and everywhere else.
And with all your samples you get to put together a cute in tag collection. In which ever theme or colour tickles your fancy. So give the store a call of 9444 6626 to get your seat!

Take care of each other,
see you soon!
M
x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: