See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

It needs a title

Do you ever have those days? Or weeks? Or that project that just won't get finished no matter how hard you try? Well, I have one of those. I have done the title on this layout twice already. Chipboarded, painted, stickled, sanded, the whole she-bang!! Twice the whole she-banged title has gone awry!! Maybe this is a message that I picked the wrong title? I titled it "Little Helper", feel free to let me know if you think it should something else, maybe I just got it wrong... Titles have never been my forte!
Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M
x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: