See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nicknames


This months challenge at "Scrap the Boys" was about what you call your boy, what their nicknames are.  All four of my children have nicknames, so this was a great challenge for me.  We had a friend who had a wee lisp and would call Kassidy "Bashidy", which is where Kassidy got Bash from.  However, most people think it is because he is so boisterous.  Which he is!  But the flip side to Bash is his super sensitive, nurturing side.  He really is one of the most loving and affectionate little boys I have ever met.  He just has all his personality traits turned up to 11 - if he is being one of the boys, he is the loudest and most rambunctious, if he is being tender and caring he is like a little angel with light and love just glowing in him.  What an exciting person he is to have in my life.


And yes, that is paper pleating on my layout!!  Not something I do very often, as everyone knows i am too lazy!  The piece I pleated was actually the border of the round paper I have as a mat and I pleated it in order to made a straight border out of it!  Worked a treat, I think!  Sorry about the dodgy photo, for some reason I couldn't get rid of the glare of the flash today, so I had to take it with out the flash.  Hence, the slight blur.


Take care of each other,
see you soon!
M
x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nicole said...

loving this sweetie, thanks for playing along

xx

Susan Longman said...

love the alyout megan and cute nickname ...thanks for playing at STb this month :)