See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

April 1 Black with 2

I'm so sorry this didn't go out on the 1st like it was suppose to!  It loaded without pics! But I arrived home last night, so here are the pics!!
The challenge this month was BLACK WITH LAVENDER AND GLITTER!! What an awesome challenge and here is my layout:

I did the background with my Prima masks and Tsukineko glue pad and Mica D'Lights (the bestest most grown up glitter EVER!! Yum!)
I love how this layout turned out.  I am hoping to get the time to explain why I used what I did to create this layout, it completely describes my Kassidy, he is such a complicated, deep boy!  Dressing up and surprising me at the assembly just made him so happy, I love being apart of his journey!!

Hope to see all your layouts up on the Black with 2 site really soon! Don't forget there will be another challenge on the 15th of the month!  

Take care of each other,
see you soon!
Megan B xx

5 comments:

Narelle said...

Barney!!! What a perfect theme for a Black and purple layout! Just love the background you have created!

Eve said...

Its a great page megan i love all that glitter..

Unknown said...

I love your background Megan. Teriffic LO :)

annette said...

fantastic Page Megan, & how cute is Barney ... X:)

Tracey said...

Love your glitter background - very interesting.