See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Yeeeehaaaaa!!

Ok, I just wanted to shout out to EVERYBODY who doesn't already know that I have been extremely lucky enough to be appointed to the Black with 2 Challenge Design Team!!!!!!!!! I feel so incredibly lucky to be working with a terrifically talented team on a terrific challenge site!  I really hope you will join in the fun and get in the running for some great prizes from our terrific sponsor, so pop over to the blog and keep up to date with the news and get on board!! Our first challenge is going out on APRIL 1, so get ready girls!!

And to celebrate, here's a layout I have done for the other fantastic design team I am spoilt enough to be involved in: WOW!!  With the chipboard I ran it through my zyron and then dusted it with Perfect Pearls! 
I have to let you in on a little trick I found out too!  I wanted to do a bit of embossing but didn't have any blue embossing powder, SO, I mixed a little Antiquities Frosted White embossing powder with Perfect Pearls Blue Smoke.  I think it worked really well, I was very happy with it!!


Take care of each other,
see you soon!
M xx

No comments: