See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Leaves you feeling dimensional!

Well, I hope everyone is in the middle of a very happy and safe Easter and I hope the Easter Bilby visits you with lots of sweet goodness tomorrow morning!!
I just thought I'd put up a couple of pics of a mirror I have done with some more WOW chipboard. I have used a a bit of chipboard fraying to make the leaves and butterflies look more dimensional and give them a bit of depth and movement. If you'd like to see the technique please drop over to the WOW DT blog and have a look, I have left detailed steps with pics!! I have tried to give you some different views here so you can get the feel for the dimension. The back ground is some lovely printed napkins!
Take care of each other,
see you soon!
Megan x
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tina Connolly said...

Beautiful work, I'll bet it's stunning IRL with all that gorgeous shimmer.