See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today's Class

This is just a quick post of the sample  of the "Get Scraptivated" Intro Class I am teaching today. Of course by the end of the class no one has done the same layout as me. In fact there are 10+ ladies in the class today, so that means I will be buzzing around like a busy little bee running after 10+ ladies that are all doing their own thing! I chose 4 different colour kits last week and I must say, I was so happy with them I think I may have to use couple myself. I just know it will be a good day, with all this cold and cloud around a bit of nice hearty laughter should warm the cockles!!


Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M
Posted by Picasa

No comments: