See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

DT Challenges 1 and 2

Well this has been a week of DT challenges. Firstly, my DT challenge for Scraptivate.
This is a Kaiser Trinket Box.  I have used the Krafty Lady moulds for the bust and wings and I have poured them with... BEESWAX!!
I was also given, as part of the the DT pack, some Collections chipboard labels and some of the new Scraptivate Embossed Borders and Trims (German Scrap).
The rest is Basic Grey papers, stamps, paint, Tim Holtz Tissue Tape, Beeswax and Treasure Gold.  I think that is it.  Sometimes it's hard to tell what I've used.  When I'm in the creative flow I don't keep a list and I don't take a mental note, because I just add texture and colour until I feel it is ready.  My bad!

I have also been one of the first two ladies to do a layout and card to help with the Camp Mojo Challenge.  If you wold like to see what I did and the sketch that we were given, just pop over to the Camp Mojo site and have a look.  Sandra Staples has also done an awesome layout and card so have a look at the ideas that are floating around out there.  Must say it was a bit stressful, being first to do up a sample, the pressure was on.  I loved the challenge though and I can't wait to go to camp and see all those awesomely talented ladies with all those awesome ideas bouncing around.
Please feel free to leave a comment and let me know what you think, or just say "Hi".  It's nice to know you're out there!

Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M

No comments: