See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Your cordially invited to have a look!

Hello, just another quick update. Thought I would show you some invitations I knocked up the other day for display in Scraptivate.



Please excuse the photos, they were taken with my iphone (just gotta luurrve the iphone), and they were just sitting on my grubby old work mat.

























Had big plans to show you a finished work of art I have made for the joyous season but unfortunately Angus got to it and broke my cone... lucky I am not short of adhesive type substances. It has put the completion off a little though! The joys of motherhood!!


Take card of each other,
see you soon!
M
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen said...

I told you NOT TO HAVE CONES around your kids Megan !!! LOL