See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Surprise!!!

This is a blank box I altered recently for a present, I haven't given in to the recipient yet so I really hope that she doesn't see the blog, mind you she is the only person I don't want to see my blog, to everyone else - PLEASE SEE MY BLOG!! Tehehe!!
The box itself was black, I am 99% sure it was Cosmo Cricket. Being black is AWESOME, I loved it. Wish I had've bought more than one now. And just for future reference, the stamping behind the heart/wings was done with the Brilliance Pearlescent Biege and it went on the black sooooo well, then I have just embossed it with clear embossing powder. it really worked well!




Inside a put a air dry crown from the Krafy Lady mould, and it is painted with Golden Micaceous Iron Oxide (YUMMMMMM, love that too!!)
Well, I hope she likes it when she gets it, and I hope you liked having a peek at it too!!


Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M
Posted by Picasa

No comments: