See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

An Oldie but a Goodie


I think everyone has got at least one layout using up all the "spare parts" from chipboard letters or shapes or what ever is left over. I thoguht it was appropriate to use the chipboard letters for a school days layout. I mean what else can you do with royal blue uniforms?! Except the October Afternoon paper is very suitable and absolutely gorgeous!!
My little baby girl looks so grown up on her first day of kindy! Can't believe she'll be full time in just one more term- where does the time go?


Take care of each other,
see you soon!
M
x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: