See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Friday, April 16, 2010

It's not too late!! And... if you'd like to we'd like you to!!


Here is a lookee at the Get Scraptivated intro class I am teaching on Sunday, and it's not too late to book.  The class starts at 12.30pm and I am happy this week to take people in the class right up to when we start. Just either give the store a call (9444 6626) this arvo or rock up tomorrow with your basic tool kit and an assortment of photos. We can't ususally fly by the seat of our pants like that but what the hey, let's do it, I say! Apart from the usual basics on design and technique my focus technique is embossing, in case you didn't notice, lol!! Yes everything on this layout ,except the laces, including the background paper, has been embossed. I love embossing!!


The other big news is that the Docrafts Scrapbook Apprentice site seems to be up and running which means we can finally get on board and vote for our beautiful, talented Miss Mel!! So if your up to it flick over to the site and put a tick in the box for our favourite girlie. GO MEL-BELLE, you rock and you know it... and now everyone else can see how you rock!!


Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M
Posted by Picasa

No comments: