See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Old

Do you remember shaker cards? I do! They were soooo in fashion a while back, all cutesy, full of glitter and teddy's and stuff. I've never been one to do "cute" but I always loved those shaker cards, they always looked so good!
Anyway... I decided to do my take on shaker cards!! But as usual, the non-conformist in me has made me break all the rules!! So come and see how I used capsules and the Cuttlebug and heat embossing to make some vintage/shabby/bohemian/??? shaker cards that I think put a new spin on old gorgeous! Call the store to book your seat, 9444 6626. Cant' wait, it's going to be so much fun!!





Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M
Posted by Picasa

No comments: