See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Monday, October 26, 2009

How could I not take photos?!?!?

How could I forget to take my camera to preserve the moment???  What was I thinking???  Mind you, how could I ever forget my first time, does anyone ever forget their first time.  I don't think so, and I don't think I will be any different.  Those lovely ladies will be with me now, everytime, and I thank them for giving me such a lovely memory.  What am I talking about, I hear you ask... I taught my first class on Sunday, and it was absolutely fantastic.  I had the most wonderful girls, who were sooo patient with me and so good at what they were doing it hardly felt like I was doing anything but have a crop with friends.  And they all made the most gorgeous caddys.  All the lusty, busty wenchy type girls on the front turned out great, and busty!  Thank you to the girls that made it such an enjoyable experience for me and I sincerely hope they had as great a time as I did! Mwah, mwah, mwah!!!


Well next class is a double layout designed to give beginner scrappers a heads up to some of the techniques and tools used "in the trade".  Feel free to have a look on the Scraptivate website, and I will post pictures later.


Take care of each other,
see you soon.
M

No comments: