See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Monday, March 23, 2009

It's all been a bit of a whirl wind, mad dash these last couple of weeks.  Ill health and too much work, you know how it is!  But I am sooooo back on track, catching up with paperwork (the not fun kind)  and getting in lots of art (you know, the fun paperwork type).  I have some photos for you but forgot to bring my flash drive to work today... maybe Thursday.  This is just a short note to let you know I haven't forgotten!!

1 comment:

Davinia said...

Well that't good to hear. Look forward to seeing some of you work on your blog. By the way, the embossing chalk pillow worked with the very sticky acrylic stamps. I meant to tell you yesterday when I was in the shop.