See inside my Black H'Art

for inside it is black... it is also, red and purple and blue and green and orange and all the colours of the rainbow. I am showing you my true colours.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

What a thank you!!

This is one of the amazing table centre pieces my sister-in-law Misty made for her wedding on the weekend, AND to say thank you for the invitiations, etc. I made she allowed me to take one home to use to share the most beautiful, simple pleasure that fresh flowers are!

I think you can see now where the hot pink and lime green came from now!!!!



The planter, by the way, is more than 1' long, the blooms are huge and vivd and most are still with us today, amazing, I know!!

Kev has decided we are going to put some herbs in the planter once the blooms have finished and we will be able to put it on our kitchen window sill. This pressie is going to be the type to keep giving. *Mwah* Thanx Mist!!!!

Take care of each other,
see you soon!
M
Posted by Picasa

No comments: